Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sen no Kiseki: Endings


Nope, there aren't multiple endings in this game ^^;  It's just that depending on the character you choose during the dance event, you may or may not get an extra scene before that cliffhanger ending. Here are all the different scenes you can get~
------------------------------------------------

>>> ALISA


Rean... you gave me the courage to seek out my "path".
That's why, this time I'll be the one to open up your "path"....!
..... If we can meet again, please let me convey to you.... my true feelings...!

>>> LAURA


... Don't worry, Rean.
I am your sword.... that's all there is to it.
This sword will never break.  Not until we meet again!

>>> FIE


I fight for what I want to protect.
The same as when I was in the band.... no, with a determination stronger than that.
I'll definitely protect Rean and everyone... this family...!

>>> EMMA


In the end, I wasn't able to tell you anything.  I'm sorry.
But for accepting me as I am.... I am truly happy.
If it's Rean-san, I believe you'll certainly be able to overcome this...!

>>> MILLIUM


When I think about Rean and the others, somehow I feel power coming from deep inside me.
This is probably the first time since I was born that I fight feeling this way....
Ehehe.... friends really are a great thing.

>>> ELIOT


Ahaha, even though I'm a little scared...
To protect those things important to me, I'll also do my best and fight till the very end.
In order to seize the day in which we can play music together again.....!

>>> MACHIAS


I believe that if it's with you, we can change this Empire....
We should be able to find a new answer that transcends the framework of the classes.
That's why... let's promise each other. That we'll both come back alive...!

>>> JUSIS


... Don't be flustered over something like this.
A guy who can even change a human like me... I won't allow you to fall in a place like this.
If you also consider yourself a noble, then carry out Noblesse Oblige in your own way....!

>>> GAIUS


Like I said during the festival, the Empire is like my second homeland.
If it's to protect this land in which Rean... and everyone else are in, I will not give up no matter the hardships.
...May the Wind and the Goddess' guidance go with you.  I have faith that we'll meet again.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for your translations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! You're welcome ^^ thanks for dropping by~

      Delete
  2. woah, u went to get those DLC-costumes!
    anyhow, kudos for the translation

    ReplyDelete